Fox Needle Gauge
Fox needle gauge is the clever way to measure your knitting needles. Every knitter needs a needle gauge, so why not have this one tag along on your yarn adventures. Illustrated, designed and created in our home studio. This tool allows you to figure out what size your needles are.
To check the gauge of needle just slide it into one of the holes. You will need to keep testing the holes until you find the one that it can just fit through without any or almost zero wiggle room. That will determine your needle size.
• approx 4.1" wide x 5.25" high
• natural wood may vary from order to order
• darkness of engraving / details may vary from order to order
• designed and created in our home studio
• laser cutting naturally darkens / burns edges
• birch vaneer plywood .125" thick